Friday, January 6, 2012

Have I been living under a rock...

Maybe I have... well I feel like I have! I am trying to get "back in the swing of things" since the break and just found this progress monitoring site online that I am so excited to use! Check this out: easyCBM.com. There are reading fluency passages and word lists. There are letter name and sound pages. There are phoneme segmentation assessments. In addition, there is math progress monitoring too. Everything is provided for you on the site and it is amazing!!
The site also allows you to enter the scores online and track progress. My county doesn't have a lot of resources like this, so I am super excited to check into this more.
I have actually done some stuff this week, but left school without taking pictures...boo! So another day and post will bring that info.
Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found you! Your blog is great! I'm awarding you the The Versatile Blogger Award! Here's the link with the post and the acceptance questionaire:
    http://newadventuresinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/01/thank-you-traci-my-sweet-new-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Hop over and check it out! :)

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete