Thursday, May 3, 2012

TGIF (in 2 hours) and Currenlty!

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! Happy for Friday.. stressed about what it brings. We have a spring carnival and concert tomorrow evening called "Spring Frolics". I am sure it will be a great time but the prep for it is overwhelming (when it seems there are more important things to do!) Luckily, my kids are having a a read-a-thon tomorrow so I will have a little bit of free time to get stuff together.
It's the last day of AR testing tomorrow so perfect timing for a read-a-thon... and the kids are super excited about this (it's our second one).


My pageant title is actually a real joke... if you ask my husband I forget everything!! I am actually worried about forgetting all my stuff for the carnival tomorrow. I know I should take my own advice with a post it note but at this point I can't remember what I need to remember! Maybe that's my cue to go to bed... So, TGIF to all my friends out there!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on forgetting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 8 days left and one of them is going to be a personal day too! "Scandal" sounds interesting!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on the post-it note platform- I am constantly forgetting things! I am also in Tennessee- Murfreesboro area. I am your newest follower and I hope you will check out my blog sometime- I am just getting started in the blogging world!.
    :) Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete