Sunday, June 16, 2013

Late to the pin party!

I am late... late for a very fun pin party!

Ashley at Just Reed is having a very fun pinning party! I am a pinterest junky-- so this is right up my ally!

After much consideration...Here are my top 10 pins for Classroom Decor:




I am loving this board.. especially for the first couple weeks of school as we get to know each other:





These little guys are so cute! I have the perfect space to put them!

I am hoping to implement this type of framed work in the hallway for a class display...

I blogged about this pin the other day! I am loving the way this word wall is set up... I will be doing this with my chalkboard themed word wall and some bright ribbon!

So, it turns out there isn't as much "magnetic" space in my new room! Looks like an oil pan could be useful...

I love these fabric covered cork boards! This is a perfect way to make your desk space {or any space for that matter} cute!

We didn't fill buckets this year... I am thinking we will stick with the peacemakers/peace breakers. I love how this pinner uses peace signs! Adorable!

I am in love with this painting! This could be another first couple weeks of school project!

I am loving the pegboard look. I actually want to use pegboards in 2 different areas.

I really really want to make this little bench with some crates! I can't get enough of crates!

I will for sure try to link up on-time this week with my classroom management pins! If you haven't linked up... go do it! I want to see your pins!

4 comments:

  1. I am so going to have a read box next year! Cute! :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your number 10 is so cute! I just had to pin it!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pinned ReadBox, too. It is SO cute and know students would love it! :) The cork boards are adorable and such a great idea. Thanks for sharing!!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you linked up! I pinned the handprint artwork, too. Please be sure to link up starting Wednesday on classroom management! :)

    ReplyDelete