Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday


How can I resist a linky party having to do with pinterest? I just can't... So, I am linking up with Cara from the First Grade Parade. I can't wait to show you some of my favorite pins this week!

I am loving these dresses! {I am a little dress obsessed... You will rarely see me wear anything else!}


What about these adorable teacher gifts... I may have to do this at the beginning of the year or for teacher birthdays this year! Tuck and Cover made these for V-Day, but this is anytime great gift!!!


I am probably going to make this... very very soon! Yum! The Meta Picture gives some picture directions for how to here.


And here are a couple of my favorite school pins this week. I will absolutely be fitting these little projects in next week :)

Couldn't find the link for this one but my door will totally look something like this...

Deal Wise Mommy posted about this a while back, not sure who the original poster was, but I will making these this week too! Thinking about covering with some super cute duck tape? What do you think? 


And here are a few words I'll leave you with:

A funny posted by the Berry:
I have to agree with this one... ha!

Of Anselm originally posted this Roal Dahl quote but I couldn't find the exact link. I love it.. mainly because Roald Dahl might be my favorite author! 


If you love all these pins you can follow me on pinterest! Click here!








4 comments:

  1. Love the picture frame letters!! How cute! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the alcohol quote made me laugh out loud!! Thanks, I needed that!!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE! I love all of your pins - and the fact that you are dress obsessed. I am too! Skirts aren't bad either :)
    I'm your newest follower - come stop by if you get a chance.

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete