Tuesday, June 16, 2015

challenge time

So, it's been a while. A loooonnnggg while! This TPT Seller Challenge is going to be my motivation to get back into the swing of things. Here I am starting out this challenge:
I haven't been paying much attention to my numbers... and that is probably because I haven't been paying much attention to:
  1. Blogging
  2. Instragramming (for teacher purposes)
  3. Don't even have the twitter app on my phone or ipad! 
  4. Have not posted anything new to TPT in a few months! 
I have, however, been pinning up a storm... which is a whole other story! 

This morning I accepted the TPT Seller Challenge, and I've completed the first challenge: Makeover Madness!


This was my first freebie to get started on TPT and it looked super BORING! I have a few products (that are from the beginning) that look like they need an update. This morning, though, I realized why it might be a few weeks before that update occurs. My computer is super sssslllllooowww. It took me at least an hour and a half to get through this 8 page update. Granted the original was made in Word, so I had to start from scratch, but it took forever! I need to seriously clean up my Mac (or possibly, get a new one!!).

Anyway, I would love for you to download this updated version and let me know what you think... It's FREE! You can download it here. While you are checking it out, I would love for you to follow me on TPT. Over the next few weeks I am going to be adding to my shop with some exciting games and I seriously plan on keeping you posted. :)

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Your product definitely looks better! I really like that you accented the vowel-r of each word... let's see is that a digraph? Gosh, it's been a while since I've thought about phonics! I also love that you offered it free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a change! It does look a lot more appealing, I like the clip art as well. My first product was a mess too... Does everyone eventually go back and change them? I think that might be a rite of passage?

    ReplyDelete

  3. vshare
    vshare download
    vshare market
    vshare apk
    vshare helper
    vshare ios
    I like the clip art as well. My first product was a mess too... Does everyone eventually go back and change them.

    ReplyDelete