Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tell YOU about Me Tuesday!

I am one lucky girl... I'm sure you can see why:

Here is my girl, my sweet 6 year old who might think she is 16.. but she is 6. We have gotten a couple of girl's days this summer.. pedis, the American Girl store for her bday, and time at the lake. She is growing so fast... especially intellectually... I am so proud of her!




And here is my sweet boy! He will be 10 this year... the double digits have arrived! He is so smart-- almost too smart for his own good! Constantly reading and building legos. If only I could get him to stop pestering his sister... I know he loves her, even if he won't admit it! Lucky him.. He has gotten to visit a few church camps this summer to enjoy some of that independence he is longing for.
Here is our crazy family at Christmas. Each day they give me something else to work for while exhausting me all at the same time. I couldn't live without them...


Especially this one... After 10 years of marriage, I feel like we have made it. Through the thick and thin, this guy hangs around. He has given me the best thing I will ever produce and he works hard everyday to support our family... and give me things I dream of!

I told you I am a lucky girl! Each day I get to wake up with these people!

Other things you might care to know about me:

1. I've taught 1st and 2nd grade. This is my 7th year teaching... and I might possibly be working with the BEST team imaginable!

 2. I am about to start a doctoral program...I might be busy this year... Just a little!

 3. I have recently become obsessed with pinning home ideas, as we are in the process of building a house! It is so exciting!

4. I have a small yorkie poo. She is lovable, but not so much fun living with in an apartment. Every noise makes her bark!

 5. I have 2 sisters and a brother.

6. I have 1 niece and 1 nephew. Another niece coming in January!


ok... I'm making this 2nd post in... right under the wire!

1 comment: